1st July 2015, 03:46 PM
ketan kushwaha

Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?

Sir I m selected as si in bsf when I get my joining letter and I didn't submit requisite obc certificate in prescribed format therefore I am selected as general candidate is there any problem would be create during joining?

1st July 2015, 07:17 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketan kushwaha View Post
Sir I m selected as si in bsf when I get my joining letter and I didn't submit requisite obc certificate in prescribed format therefore I am selected as general candidate is there any problem would be create during joining?
Yes, you might face problem during joining and your selection for the post might get hold. So its better to clear all your doubts before joining. I will suggest you to inform in the office first or talk to seniors for help and suggestion and then wait for your correct joining letter.
1st July 2015, 10:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?

Yes absolutely it will create a problem when you did not get Joining letter since you need to submit that document at the time of joining. But I don't think you did not receive it. Actually the Joining letter will be sent through Post to your Communication Address.

But here you are facing another problem that is you have been selected in the cadre of General. It will not effect your job. But you will be treated as " General Candidate " in the entire career.

Since they had actually selected you in the category of General. That is the reason why you don't have any chance to change it to OBC.
28th December 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my joining later of itbpf is not received at the time of joining date as 22-09-2015 due to change my residence address, and now I receive my joining later from my last address, but today is 28-12-2015 can I join back Sir, please confirm Sir it's a great honour to you.....!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?