19th February 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Delhi or Bihar if completed B.A.S.M Degree?

Hello friends
I have a degree of BASM of indian board of alternative system of medicine (W.B).Is this a legal degree. Is IBAM a UGC recognised board.I want to know jobs in india in this field in delhi and bihar. Is that possible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Any recognized university which gives PG degree after completing BASM(AM)?
  2. Will I be eligible for both Bihar and Delhi seat in UG? I have completed class 10th from CBSE school
  3. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  4. How to take admission in B.A Hons by disance education? I am doing a government job in Bihar
  5. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  6. What are the Jobs after Graduation from Delhi University?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  8. Date of exam and eligibility for Bihar and Delhi Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in any government college of Delhi and Bihar? I have scored 81.16
  10. Is BA graduation degree valid after B.Ed?
  11. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  12. Can I become a Constable in Delhi Police after completing 12th with 69% marks from Delhi University?
  13. B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?
  14. Bachelor of Alternative Systems of Medicines from Open International University for Complementary Medicines is acredited in Italy?
  15. How can I issue my B.A degree from J.M.I? I'v completed my graduation but haven't received my degree
  16. How to get the certificate attested from Ministry of HRD?
  17. How to get a job in PWD in Bihar? Which entrance do I have to appear?
  18. Is B.A dgree valid after completing B.Com graduation?
6th November 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Delhi or Bihar if completed B.A.S.M Degree?

I have 2 years degree BASM from distance education. Can I do jobs any wear in india ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?