5th February 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for campus placement if I got less than 60% in 12th?

Got less than 60% in 12th class i want to know that will it effect on my campus placement???
And i will study hard in college and i will definatly score good marks In my each semister but inspite of that my 12th percentage will effect on my Campus selection
Or should i Repeat my 12th Class to get more than 60%...?

28th February 2015, 01:55 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I be eligible for campus placement if I got less than 60% in 12th?

Yes, there would be a major effect on the campus placement if your marks in 12th is less than 60% as most of the MNC companies coming in for campus placements will look for candidates who have scored more than 60% in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

You can probably think of giving some improvement exam maybe taking a year gap if you feel that you want a job right after completing your UG Engineering degree but if you feel that you can work hard and do better in the UG by innovating some new projects and ideas then there are many smaller scale startups available who take in candidates based on there skills and talents and not just with marks. You can find those companies and get a job after college! Just take a decision which you will feel right for your future and work hard in it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?