12th November 2011, 11:05 AM
ram117

Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?

i got 60% in 10th , in 12th-49.83%, be(mechanical)-63%.
will be passing out . because of 12th i am not eligible for campus placement. how should i approach my career to get a job . can you please tell me company which don't require 12th marks .......

26th January 2012, 11:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?

Hi

You are Eligible for the Campus recruitment, provided you might not get a job in the A grade companies.

Firstly I must tell you that you have realized about your career very late. You have scored very less scores in your academic career, and hence it is going to dent your growth in this peak time, while others would boost their careers.

Still its a new dawn for you. Do not regret on the past, instead make plans to move on.

See, the top companies ask for the an overall 60% and above which you do not have.

Still you can manage to get jobs on campus. Make sure that you have a clear graduation degree. There should not be any backlogs.

Also develop some better qualities in yourself like Smartness, forthrightness, Positive Attitude, willingness to work, strive for the best and such qualities.

You should have the extra factor in you to get placed. Anyways, once you are placed, work and gain experience.
Experience can dominate results. Do it, learn the work and create a value for yourself in the market.

I am sure you would not be far from making a good life for yourself.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
27th January 2012, 12:13 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram117 View Post
will be passing out . because of 12th i am not eligible for campus placement. how should i approach my career to get a job . can you please tell me company which don't require 12th marks .......
Dear Friend,

As you have not 60% in 12th, thats why you are not Eligible in Many companies such as 1. Tata Consultancy Services 2. Cognigent Technology Solution 3. Infosys Technologies 4. Microsoft Limited 5. IBM 6. WHOAI 7. ATOS etc etc ..... The above Companies need 60% in 10th 12th and graduation....

T here are also many companies, which requires only 55% as there eligibility criteria in 10th 12th and graduation The name of such Companies are 1. Wipro Technologies 2. Wipro Infotech 3 Wipro VLSI 4. L&T Infotech 5. Mahindra Satyam 6. Tech Mahindra 7. SYNTEL 8. Peakon software 9. Pinackle Software 10. Patni Computers etc etc....

But there is no need to worry my friend. There also many software companies like Accenture, Fortuna, Astingent etc etcc and core companies and public sector core companies like SAIL, BHEL, L&T, IOCL, NTPC, POWERGRID,etc etc Which need 60% or 65% in graduation only. They dont need the marks of 10th and 12th.....

So you are eligible in those companies............
27th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?

dear friend,
As you have secured very poor marks in 12th then you are not eligible for any kind of on campus placement..

You will not be eligible for any PSU's or any software companies..

But you can apply for govt. sector jobs like-

1.UPSC conducted civil service exams

2.Defense service exams
etc..

So, if you have interest in these fields then you can apply for it..

All the best.
15th February 2012, 09:37 PM
puchu007

As you have not 60% in 12th, thats why you are not Eligible in Many companies such as 1. Tata Consultancy Services 2. Cognigent Technology Solution 3. Infosys Technologies 4. Microsoft Limited 5. IBM 6. WHOAI 7. ATOS etc etc ..... The above Companies need 60% in 10th 12th and graduation....

T here are also many companies, which requires only 55% as there eligibility criteria in 10th 12th and graduation The name of such Companies are 1. Wipro Technologies 2. Wipro Infotech 3 Wipro VLSI 4. L&T Infotech 5. Mahindra Satyam 6. Tech Mahindra 7. SYNTEL 8. Peakon software 9. Pinackle Software 10. Patni Computers etc etc....

But there is no need to worry my friend. There also many software companies like Accenture, Fortuna, Astingent etc etcc and core companies and public sector core companies like SAIL, BHEL, L&T, IOCL, NTPC, POWERGRID,etc etc Which need 60% or 65% in graduation only. They dont need the marks of 10th and 12th.....

So you are eligible in those companies............
15th February 2012, 11:50 PM
pritam02

Don't be worried friend, there are many small scale and medium scale companies in India which recruits fresher mechanical engineer.You can apply to them.
14th June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Improvemrnt exam marksheet is eligible for campus selection or not?
23rd August 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hai....i am Ganesh.. MY CG-PA IN B.E(ECE) IS 6.52 i have completed my degree this year 2013.i had a history of 4 backlogs. i h've cleard everything in final sem. i had 1 year gap between 12th & B.E. course...

my question is 6.52 CGPA is equal 2 which %..is it equal to 65%.. (2) can i attend jobs in leading IT companies like wipro, hcl, tcs etc..i had 89% in 10th & 71% in 12th... if not suggest some companies...can any one send website address 2 check eligibility criteria for IT companies..send it please ...
23rd August 2013, 11:21 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram117 View Post
dear friend

in case of campus placement,they would demand certain criteria specially about % in graduation,intermediate,10th.

friend always remember if you have knowledge about the subject then no one can judge on your marks

company test your knowledge not your %,your performance.

remove this kind of feeling from your mind that % matters..

be confident

good luck

thank youi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?