18th June 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?

sir
I m final year comp engg btech student
and I got selected in HCL technologies.........
how is the company in terms of
work enviornment and job security?????

14th July 2014, 09:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?

HCL (Hindustan Computers Limited) is one of the best software service companies which are there in the IT sector and congratulations for getting a chance to be a part of it.

Job security and Work environment in general is good in HCL as there are 1000s of employees working in that company already and I believe that for some company to become a leader in IT sector need to be good at the basics. Apart from the normal scenario your work environment actually depends on which project you will be put in, so sometime if the client asks you to be in there company to finish the project then probably it will be totally different than what you can expect. There won't be any lay-off as such happening in HCL as they are already recruiting huge bunch of freshers so you don't need to worry about that.

Just make sure that even if you feel uncomfortable at start put on your complete hard work to learn things and later after gaining 1-2 years of experience you can apply some other companies which you feel better and jump on to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?