17th April 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Indian B.Arch has no value Abroad? What is better to choose from?

which to choose?

I have got admission in B.ARCH in NIT as well as in B.E elec&communication in ANNA univ. though iam interested in B.ARCH some say that B.ARCh done in india will not have value abroad. so which is better to choose? pls advise

Related Questions:
  1. India or Abroad: Where would you like to study?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. Courses that should I take after 12th to get a job in Abroad? Colleges which I should choose?
  4. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  5. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  6. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad?
  7. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  8. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  9. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  10. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  11. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  12. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  13. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  15. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any organizations or agencies for funding for Indian students for studying in abroad?
  17. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  18. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
4th May 2014, 07:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Indian B.Arch has no value Abroad? What is better to choose from?

There is value of B.Arch in abroad so don't worry if you have interest in tjis field then you should definitely do this course. We have to do in which we have interest and which is not burden on us. So, as you have interest in B.Arch then you should go for it.

And ECE also has good scope and in India there are so many companies related to this field so you can apply for those companies which are related to this field and there you will get good post and good salary also.

And as you are doing B.tech from NIT then it is best to do ECE there are lots of scope in this field. And if you perform good then you will get good job through the campus placement.

And NIT is under the government sector and you may get good job in government sector and it is best for your future and if you want to do job in abroad then you can apply for job there.

Here are some best companies in which you can apply for the job after the degree in ECE.

Satyam tech mahindra
Infosys
Emphsis
HCL

And there are also many other companies in which ypu can apply for the job after the ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?