3rd July 2012, 12:13 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Cochin University LLM 2nd Sem Judicial Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Judicial process is an important part of law studies. The maximum marks what has been allotted for the paper are 50 and the time what you get is 3 hours. The candidates have to attempt all questions, each question carries 10 marks. The questions are all descriptive and test the reasoning powers of the students. Some of the sample questions are: discuss the concept of precedent and discuss its efficacy in the Indian legal system, analyze how the method of sociology plays an important role in the Judicial Process, highlight the concept of ratio decidendi and explain how it is to be ascertained for a specific case, what is the basis for claiming judicial restraint as a principle for adherence in the judiciary, evaluation of the concept of the “corporate person” and how it helps to shape legal developments, a critical appraisal of Cardozo’s enumeration of the lines of alternate approach to make a judicial decision, and so on.

Related Questions:
  1. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Nature and Scope Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. University of Pune LLM (Sem II) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-II (LW-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Kuvempu University LLM (Distance Education) First Year- Judicial Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Criminal Justice Administration and Protection of Human Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering 6th Sem CAD/CAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Cochin University B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering 8th Sem. Production Technology-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Advanced Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem Interior Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 7th Sem Computer Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Machine Drawing (ME 303) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem. -Cost Effective Building Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th July 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cochin University LLM 2nd Sem Judicial Process Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

hi , i have scored 40.33% in TYBA (major economics) this year . and i want to take admission in law college can i get admission or plz tell me how can i take admission in law college plz help me . i waiting for your reply.
13th July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cochin University LLM 2nd Sem Judicial Process Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

hi , i have scored 42.33% in tyba this year . and i want to take admission in law college can i get admission or plz tell me how can i take admission in law college plz help me . i waiting for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?