31st December 2010, 12:23 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

GATE Chemical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The GATE Chemical Engineering Paper is a three hour paper comprising of 100 marks. There are a total of 60 questions to be answered in the paper. Questions 1 to 20 carry one single mark each while questions 21 – 60 carry two marks each. All the answers are to be darkened on a separate answer sheet only. There is negative marking on the paper in order to dissuade the students from make any guesses on the paper. The paper is mainly a speed and accuracy test. Therefore you must make sure to answer it fast and properly. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gate-chemic...eering-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. GATE Chemical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IFS Chemical Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Download Chemical Engineering question papers of last 5 years for ONGC recruitment exam
  4. Chemical engineering GATE previous years question papers?
  5. GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Chemical Engineering?
  7. IFS Chemical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. GATE Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 3rd Sem Electronics & Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Mumbai University, B.E in Chemical Engineering, 4th Semester, Strength of Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. GATE previous years question papers? I am studying B.E Civil Engineering
  14. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Project Engineering & Entrepreneurship Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. GATE Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Download Chemical Sciences question papers of previous years for APSET -- [New]
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st December 2010, 10:47 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: GATE Chemical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

dear friend..

3 hours and 100 marks and all total 60 questions are there.Some questions are 1 marks, some are 2 marks.But there are negative marks .For 1 marks if you do wrong it will reduce 1/3 marks and 2/3 marks for each 2 marks questions...
31st January 2011, 07:54 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GATE Chemical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Here i am providing you the previous year question papers of GATE chemical engineering.

Go through them and utilize them fully and crack the GATE exam. Wish you all the best
Attached Files
File Type: zip CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.zip(8.99 MB, 374 views)
29th August 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

i m going to face entrance test for job in ongc and iocl and oil india so i want to know syllabus of chemistry r chemical engineering and more detail for preparation and material!
23rd December 2011, 11:18 AM
iamabadboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
Here i am providing you the previous year question papers of GATE chemical engineering.

Go through them and utilize them fully and crack the GATE exam. Wish you all the best
Thanks brother.....Can u also post the cutoff marks for getting into IITs,in this stream.....
15th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir can you plz send me the question papers of gate exam related to chemical engineering. my email id is [email protected]
17th August 2013, 11:05 PM
Aj Arya
Junior Member+

Here i am sending few previous papers of GATE (chemical engineering)
go through them.
wish you all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ch 2008.pdf(293 Bytes, 86 views)
File Type: pdf ch 2009.pdf(2.31 MB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf ch 2010.pdf(175.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf ch 2011.pdf(797.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf ch 2012 question.pdf(293 Bytes, 85 views)
File Type: pdf ch 2012 key.pdf(294 Bytes, 75 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?