14th June 2012, 02:19 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Sathyabama University-B.Arch 2nd Sem Applied Mechanics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

There are a total of 16 questions in the paper and the student has to answer all. The paper is divided into two sections; the first section has 32 marks and has 8 questions. Some of the important from this section are state triangular and parallelogram law of forces, various types of load on structures; define Hook’s law and Poisson’s Ratio, difference between centre of gravity and centroid, procedure for analyzing the varying sections, deriving the formula for calculation of the moment of inertia for a Circle, different types of reactions at the supports etc. The answers should be supported with diagrams wherever necessary. The second section has 7 questions which are completely conceptual and mathematical problem based. Some of the questions are finding the stress intensity at the four corners of a section of a short column whose dimensions and force acting on it are given, or finding the moment of inertia for a given dimension.

Related Questions:
  1. Sathyabama University B.E in Civil Engineering-IIIrd Sem Mechanics of Solids - I (6C0081) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE-5th Sem Power System Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Integrated Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Sathyabama University B.E in Mechanical Engineering-3rd Semester Fluid Mechanics & Machinery (6C0066) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Applied Mathematics-II (Maths 2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Probability And Statistics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Sathyabama University-B.Arch 2nd Sem Mathematics II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  11. Sathyabama University B.E in Mechanical Engineering-IIIrd Sem Machine Drawing (6C0067) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Transmission & Distribution Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Mechanics of Solid (ME 304) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Advanced Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT 4th Sem-Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Sathyabama University-B.E in Aeronautical Engineering-5th Sem Aerodynamics - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sathyabama University B.E in Information Technology-3rd Sem Object Oriented Programming & Design (6C0045) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?