23rd April 2012, 12:10 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam General Awareness Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

This paper includes topics like history and political science which will form the base on which the SSC exams are going to be conducted. Any member of the judiciary which includes members of police forces across the country must be sound in their understanding of the country’s general history, and a strong grasp of current affairs. Hence questions can come from the recent developments in politics, sports, national life, crime and other such areas. Care should be taken to display a firm understanding in these, and this paper can be tackled only if one is updated via newspapers and magazines which feature current issues topics. Since the questions in this paper are of the MCQ variety, one must be aware of precise dates, events in order to choose the correct option from a number of closely associated options. The SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam General Awareness Paper thus requires practice and information in order to be creaked with ease. For more details download previous year’s question papers from below.
23rd April 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam General Awareness Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

sir i am study in bca how to join si
23rd April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam General Awareness Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

inspactor of cbi modal question paper
25th April 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

my name is yash and i want to study IIT in my 11th standard so from were can i get the books and how can i manage it and i also have 1 month left in my 10th vacation. please guide me.
4th May 2012, 10:55 AM
V.MANICKAM

Default Re: SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam General Awareness Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

R/Sir, please request to you my inform message your reply pse. that sir, my mobile set nokia 7230 but, any informatiom files download not yet found. (i.e) file format not supported
8th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

please send ssc combined graude level exam previous year question paper in my mail id [email protected]
19th May 2012, 09:01 AM
kumarmilind19

Default Re: SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam General Awareness Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Please send me the link or previous year questions of SBI clerical exams at emal: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?