20th June 2012, 01:08 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-IX History of Culture-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The B. Arch paper code is AR-905(A). There are no sections in the paper, but questions range from objective type questions, short notes, long answers and questions on design and detailing. Since there are no sections, the marks at the margin of each question indicate the full marks. Diagrams are always preferred and given extra credit. Neat and labeled diagrams should be provided wherever necessary. The first question is objective type and contains 5 questions of 2 marks each. Some of the questions are list any three kinds of color schemes, list three attributes of color, list the basic types of lighting systems for interior, list any three types of wood protective polishes etc. the next section has short notes of 6 marks each, there are three options from which 2 are to be attempted. The topics are Interior Design Process, Landscape in Interior Design, and Use of Themes in Interiors. The next section comprising of descriptive questions has topics such as explain the significance of artifacts and accessories in interior design, and significance of interior environment on human behavior. Comparisons are very common topics: comparison between natural and artificial wood, cast iron and wrought iron. For the design section students are asked to design rooms on the basis of measurements and specifications given.

Related Questions:
  1. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  7. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-II Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat -- [New]
  10. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University - B.ArchSemI History of Culture I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  13. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  14. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-IX History of Culture-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. How to apply for MSW course in Gujrati or Hindi Language?
  16. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  17. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  18. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-I Computer Applications-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?