1st November 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?

I want my son to get admitted in class 1 in st. Xavier's school, kolkata. Currently he is in kg in st. Xavier's school, durgapur. Is there any hope for transfer cases. I need information regarding normal admission also. When the admission forms will be given.

regards-

jayita ray

3rd November 2014, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?

Yes, you can get admission for your son in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata by getting a transfer certificate from the previous school and you need to submit it in new school. But, admission process first stage of 1st Class for academic year 2015-16 is completed. And there is no chance of getting admission for 1st Class student for the academic year 2015-16. The application forms for 1st Class admissions for next academic year will be issued in the month of June or July every year.
12th August 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?

I want my son to get admitted in class 1 in st Xavier kolkata. Currently he is in kg in playschool in kolkata. I need information regarding normal admission.
30th September 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any branch school in Alampur Howrah.
11th October 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to my son addimission for class one.please help me ,which date avable from in school,my son age 5
21st October 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What is process of class 1 addimission acdemic year 2019-2020
31st October 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I wan to admission my son in class -I at Durgapur St.Xavier.presently he is in kg on other school. Kindly assist me the procedure & when can i get form in this regards
Ranjit Mishra
18th December 2019, 07:40 AM
Sreerag. K

First you get a transfer certificate from the previous school and you need to submit it in new school. But, admission process first stage of 1st Class for academic year 2015-16 is completed. And there is no chance of getting admission for 1st Class student for the academic year 2015-16. The application forms for 1st Class admissions for next academic year will be issued in the month of June or July every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?