27th July 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board

My ward was studying in St. Joseph Convent school, Pathankot (Affiliated to CBSE). On health grounds/my service compulsions i want to shift my ward to Model High School, Shahpurkandi which is under Ranjit Sagar Dam Administration and affiliated also to CBSE board. Now i have Transfer Certificate and schools document showing marks of FA3, PSA,FA4,SA2 and Total of FA1,FA2,FA1 GT of T1 & T2 and also grade points on a document from St Joseph Convent School, Pathankot of 1X class showing pass and recomended for promotion to X class.Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?And if , yes ,then what are the procedures?
please reply to my question.
THANK YOU

Yours faithfully,
Ashwani Kumar, AE
T-4/108,RS Dam Township,
Pin 145029

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  4. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  6. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  7. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  8. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  9. Do we need to change schools after giving the school board exams?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Is it compulsory to change school after giving the CBSE board exam?
  13. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  14. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  15. What should we do to get admission from state board school?
  16. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student? -- [New]
  17. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
  18. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
29th July 2015, 08:40 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board

Yes, it is possible to change your school in same CBSE board. Just visit the school and visit the admission cell. Submit the following documents to the school :

School leaving certificate
9th passing Mark sheet
Character certificate
Date of Birth certificate

Submit them to the school and you will get admission.
29th July 2015, 02:42 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board

Yes theoretically it is possible but practically may be the desired school provides admission or not because its an little bit tough work for school to adjust a new student in 10th class so, first of all contact to the school and tell them your issue. They will guide you better is your son is eligible for taking admission or not
29th July 2015, 09:37 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can admit your ward in class 10 to the other school.

Admission procedure in class 10:-

A student has completed a regular course of study for class 9th, and
A student has passed class 9th examination from an institution affiliated to this board.
A student who has completed a regular course of study for class 9th and has passed class 9th examination from an institution recognized by / affiliated to recognized board in India, other than this board, can be admitted to a school only on the transfer of the parents or shifting their families from one place to another, after procuring from the students the mark sheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned.In case of such admissions the school obtain post factor approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student.
31st July 2015, 10:13 AM
pointer01

Yes, of course your child can change his school. firstly, you need to visit the school campus of that school in which your ward want to take admission. You would required that documents which you have defined.
You have to follow the admission procedure of that school and by paying the fee your ward will get the admission. It will take time to adjust in a new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?