14th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?

I am in CBSE 10th standard. If i appear for school conducted board exam (school board), can I get admission in 11th standard in a Gujarat board school? What I need to do to be eligible for it? Can someone please guide me on this? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  11. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  12. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  13. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  14. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  17. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  18. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
14th March 2015, 09:16 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?

Yes, you can take admission in another school with different board after completing your class 10th.

If you want to take admission in any of the schools affiliated to Gujarat board, then what you need to do is you should have a migration certificate of your different school and they will provide you with board certificate also with class 10th results and you should carry xerox and original of these documents

> Migration certificate.
> Class 10th result.
> Date of Birth.

That's all you need to carry. Marks should be according to the school criteria requirement.
14th March 2015, 10:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Gujarat Board school after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. To get admission in Gujarat Board school, you need to obtain a Transfer Certificate from your 10th standard school and you need to submit it in your new school. Some schools conducts an entrance test for providing admission to 11th standard. So, If the school you are going to take admission in 11th standard conducts an entrance test, then, you must have to appear and qualify the entrance test. And you need to fill up the application form and you need to submit your 10th Marks Certificate Xerox, Transfer Certificate, etc. to get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board School after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board.
9th February 2022, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

if any student pass matric from cbse board but after that he take admission in diploma in engineering in Gujarat state private university in Gujarat state but in Gujarat , student name written with father name such <surname><student name><father name> now what can problem in DV in government job . I mean not mentioned father name option in format of marksheet of Gujarat and Maharashtra state.
17th April 2022, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 11 th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?