7th July 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?

My son studied in a local school in delhi (not affiliated to any board). then i got transferred to mumbai, here i sent my son to cbse board school. now they are asking for counter sign of cbse board on TC. when i approached cbse board delhi they refused for a countersign.
the question is this... if a private school has no elligibility then why government let them open... and where is rights of education...?

9th November 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?

Where is Cbse education office where I can get TC countersign from education officer.Please confirm office address of delhi .
25th June 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?

My son studied in sivakasi, in a cbse school which is not affiliated. Is it possible to get the counter signature from Chennai regional office?
28th June 2015, 10:24 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

This is really a serious problem. There are many schools in India which are running without any affiliation so it is your duty to check about school properly. Get information about school from different sources then after you proceed. Here, i suggest you to search that CBSE affiliated school which will understand your situation and give admission to your son. Also try to consult a good advocate who will give you best possible solution for this issue.
4th July 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th from cbse board. Now i want to admit 11th from haryana board. But in school they asked me for counter sign in tc.

From where i can make the counter sign?
23rd May 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

My son studied in chennai, in a cbse school which is not affiliated. Is it possible to get the counter signature from Chennai regional office?

18th December 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

My brother is study in C.B.S.E school of bihar now he come to U.P for study but U.P board says that please and take counter sign then i will take admission. So tell how I'll get counter sign
25th April 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

When is the need of countersign? if taking admission to other state or other school in same city while in the case of both having affiliation?
5th July 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How I can get counter sign of daughter studied in a icse affiliated school Also give address and contact no.
24th August 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is counter sign require from one CBSE school to other CBSE board school
20th September 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I am from bihar board and take admission in cbse board in other state , so where to go for counter sign on TC
23rd February 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

We are shifting to UAE and my daughter studies in chennai cbse school. In UAE they are asking for sign TC and Mark statement by DEO, cbse regional office. What is the procedure to get sign?
11th September 2019, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I get counter sign of Cbse in TC if my sister studied in 11th Class local school
11th September 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

My daughter completed her 10th from Pestleweed school dehradun.Now she took admission in crescent school Delhi in 11th class but problem is this dehradun school isn%u2019t give me countersign and told now not need of countersign to take admission in other school .now here is we r facing problem for her registration by crescent school Delhi.please help us
Your faithfully
Smita
30th September 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i directly reach dios office for taking counter sign on my tc?
28th July 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter transferred from Hyderabad state board school to Delhi CBSE school..Here they are asking counter sign in Tc from DEO of Hyderabad.. We have been asking Tc for 1month in previous school...but they are saying they already submitted it to DEO office..so we should collect it from there..Now I came in Hyderabad to get Tc counter signed. But DEO is on leave today..what to do do?we have to submit it in Delhi CBSE school within 2-3 days..Why do they take this much long time...if we failed to submit Tc they will put my daughter in 1st class from 2nd class.she will loss her one year..
6th July 2023, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I have read in CBSE 9th class in Mandsaur so i want change the school for 10 class in mp board the t.c want counter signature or not this is the responsibility of school or parents to do that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?