27th July 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I integrate special courses in my school?

I have my own school & i want to expand the school for this i some special course if you have than please tell me so i can get the best knowledge inthi field
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be good to integrate school with any outside private institutions for betterment of the school?
  2. Is B.Ed valid for school services?
  3. Is JNU offering MA in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  5. What are the courses and exams after passing 1th? Is there any special exam for that course?
  6. Any special courses for Biomedical engineering students?
  7. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  8. What are the special courses after BSc Nursing?
  9. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  10. How to join commandos or other reserch teams like RAW? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to do courses in particular language before doing B.A with foreign language?
  12. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  13. Any special short term courses which are available in Hyderabad related to ECE?
  14. How may I join School management course to open my own school after completing B.Ed?
  15. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  16. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  17. Which course is the best for me after SSC? How much salary can I get after diploma?
  18. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
31st July 2015, 12:36 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I integrate special courses in my school?

You can do so in 2 ways-
1) You can develop a tie up with a company who provides such courses. There will be a contract between that company and your school. This contract will contain few basic details like- a) what are the courses that you want your school to provide?, b) what are the age groups for which you want to provide such courses?, c) for how many years do you want the tie up?, d) most importantly, what will be the payment mode between you too? This means what will be the profit partnership between the company and your school? Since you own the school the agreement will be between you and that company.

Next way is to open the courses under your school itself, and consequently just hire the teachers who will teach those subjects. This will require no agreement, as in the above case. But in the prior case the entire headache of the course was to be taken by the company. In the second case, this headache is to be taken by you, since you own the school. Now choose the system that will suit you and your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?