5th January 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission in good Central Board School in Mysore having average score in 8th exam?

Hi Sir:

My daughter has passed her 8th exam with average score due to some domestic constraints, but I am confident that she can do better. I wanted to change her school, so can she get admission in a good central board school in Mysore with the present score?

9th January 2014, 03:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in good Central Board School in Mysore having average score in 8th exam?

You can seek information about the admission process. Some schools go for merit based admission while some prefer written test in Mysore, Karnataka. Some schools are CBSE affiliated while some ISCE and Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) and they offer Std. XI and Std. XII also. The admissions begin in the months of June / July every year depending on the type of school. Here is the list of the schools affiliated with CBSE board.
Green Valley
School, Central School, Co-ed School
Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore

St Anne Girls
School, Central School, English
Narasimharaja Mohalla, Mysore

Hari Vidyalaya
Manasagangothri, Mysore
DAV Public School
Vishweshwara Nagar, Mysore

JSS Public School
Siddartha Nagar, Mysore
9th January 2014, 04:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in good Central Board School in Mysore having average score in 8th exam?

Yes you can try to get admission there for your daughter. if she is intelligent then definitely she will get admission there.
They conduct a written exam for the admission and after that they will take interview and if she clears that then she will definitely get admission there.

And in Mysore there are so many good school you can choose any of the school for you daughter.
And school makes the future of a child so i think you should choose a best school for your daughter.

Here are some good schools in Mysore :
Citizens Public School Mysore

Sri Sai Saraswathi Vidya Kendra Mysore

Mysore West Lions Sevaniketan School Mysore

Acharya Vidya Kula

Amrita Vidyalyam

all these are good schools and have good value. So you can take admission in any of the school for your child. And i think it is best for her future.
And in this competitive world this is most important to take education from a best school. So, don't be careless about this you have to take admission in good school for your daughter's future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?