19th February 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission into BBA or BCA after the admission date has been passed?

Respected Sir i have a problm. Can i take admission in bba or bca. Due to some prblm i was not able to come here early to take admission. Now itz very late. Is there any way to take admission either im able to pay late fee.

19th February 2016, 12:54 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission into BBA or BCA after the admission date has been passed?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.
Both BBA and BCA are 3 year undergraduate program for students who have completed their 12th board examination with more than 50% marks in any stream from a recognized board.
Admission process in any college or university starts in March-April and concluded in June-July.
Since, most of the college or university conduct entrance examination for admission and without qualifying in entrance examination, no students is allowed to complete admission process.
So, it is impossible to take admission so late as it is time for students to conclude their 1st year of Bachelor degree who have taken admission in time.
You can not take admission in any college so late, so, you have to wait for admission process to start for 2016-17 session.
Don't be late this time, complete all the required process for admission to secure your admission this year as you have left one year already.
19th February 2016, 10:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission into BBA or BCA after the admission date has been passed?

No, one cannot avail admission after the date of admission.

The interested candidates has to approach the institution to avail admission ion or before the last date of admission.

After the completion of date of admission, one cannot avail admission for any of the course in the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?