18th February 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in B.Com (honors) in Delhi University after 59% in maths in 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I want to take private admission in B.com( Honours )in Delhi university.I have scored 59% marks in 12 examination. Let me know the procedure of taking admission and last date of admission .How can i take the form and from where?. And the eligibility of taking admission in b.com (Hns)?

19th February 2016, 12:30 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in B.Com (honors) in Delhi University after 59% in maths in 12th?

A candidate must have passed their intermediate with at least 80% aggregate to get admission in DU. But you have not that like marks that is why you can not come under cut off. Sorry to say that according to me you are not eligible to take admission in DU. As its cut off list is declared at very high marks so it is difficult with only 59% aggregate.
19th February 2016, 11:32 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure in B.Com (honors) in Delhi University after 59% in maths in 12th?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.
It is 3 year undergraduate program for students who have completed 12th board examination in any stream from a recognized board with more than 50% marks.

DU stands for Delhi University.
It is one of the best university in India for higher education.
To get admission in DU, students need to complete the registration process which starts in April.
Registration form is available on the official website of DU and offline method in not available for registration.
In June, after declaration of 12th result, DU announces cut off list for admission in their colleges.
Students whose marks fall in the range of cut off are allowed to take admission in the college of DU.

Also, it is worthy to note that, for admission in any Honors in DU, students need to have more than 90% marks atleast to have a chance. It may be possible that minimum cutoff increases up to 95% for admission.
So, with only 59% marks in 12th board examination, it is almost impossible to take admission in any Honors course even it is very difficult to take admission in general course as well with this marks.

So, you should try for admission in other universities such as BHU, JNU which conduct entrance examination for admission ad they need more than 50% marks to appear in entrance examination and the student who qualify in entrance examination can take admission.
19th February 2016, 12:52 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Delhi University is among the India's best university and admission in the colleges of university is on the basis of board aggregate in undergraduate course.

The cut off list for admission in all most all the courses are very high and generally above 90% in best four for general category in honors courses.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Com hons. course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as main paper.

So, you can apply for the admission in the university. The application form for the admission will be available from month of May. For more information about admission procedure and last year cut off list visit at http://www.du.ac.in.
19th February 2016, 02:05 PM
kantraman

It is essential to have atleast 45% marks in 12th commerce stream and at the time of admission in DU you will have to attach the photocopy of 10th,12th classes certificates alongwith application form.
19th February 2016, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in B.Com through distance mode you can apply when admissions are open. Just get the application form and prospectus from the campus and apply.

There is online procedure also available for admission. Just go to the official website and apply according to the instructions available on the internet.
19th February 2016, 09:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can apply for B.Com course in Delhi university either by Online or Offline mode of application from the official website.

Candidate can avail offline application form at all the Delhi university affiliated colleges. The candidate can also fill an online application form at here

The notification for B.com admission is not yet released by the officials of the Delhi university. It is likely to be released in the month of June, 2016.
20th February 2016, 12:51 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

A candidate must have passed their intermediate with at least 80% aggregate to get admission in DU. But you have not that like marks that is why you can not come under cut off. Sorry to say that according to me you are not eligible to take admission in DU. As its cut off list is declared at very high marks so it is difficult with only 59% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?