23rd November 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure followed in Bhavans school, Nagpur for 11th standard?

What is the admission procedure followed in Bhavans school, Nagpur for 11th commerce in present year? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

29th November 2016, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure followed in Bhavans school, Nagpur for 11th standard?

You will get admission based on your class 10th board exam marks. Merit is prepared on the basis of marks in those subjects in which you are seeking admission in class 11th. It means, if you want admission in science stream then marks in science will be important.

Hence, if you have got good enough marks in your 10th, then surely you will get admission in your choice of school. Just apply on the application form provided by the school.
3rd May 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure followed in Bhavans school, Nagpur for 11th standard?

Whether the admission in 11th science is done through CAP round at CBSE schools?
What is the procedure for IGCSE board 10th pass student who want to shift to CBSE board now.
16th April 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Please give us percent rough future to take admission in bhavans civil lines nagpur in science
23rd July 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I scored 77 % in CBSE class 10 will I get admission in arts CBSE bhavan's
24th July 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter had Scored 92.4% in Cbsc Board Exams Can she Get Admission in Bhavans & what's the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?