14th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?

Sir/Mam,

I am reading in dav public school rourkela in std 11 this time i had given my 11 exam and passed in all subject sir i want 2 change my school after 11 so i want 2 know what is the procedure and which are the school that take in 12.? Can you provide me the details?

14th April 2016, 01:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?

No, you are not eligible to change the board after pursuing 11th in 12th std.

But if you are interested in changing the school of the same board, you need to take the registration number and submit it to another school.

For more information visit the school.
14th April 2016, 03:34 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?

Yes, you can change your school in class 12th but make sure that you must remains in same board. You can't change your board in class 12th because the registration is already done on class 11th and no any school will allow you to do so.
You should go for the same board from which you have pass your 11th.
You need to show your 11th report card and along with it your transfer certificate will be submit in your school. You can easily change your school.
14th April 2016, 04:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your school after completion of your 11th standard as there is no provision for it.

If however you wish to opt for your board examination in any other school, you will have to get admission in 11th standard of that particular school and then after clearing the class, you will be very much eligible to opt for your board examination in the concluding year.
14th April 2016, 05:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me it is not possible to change school after 11th. If you have problem regarding this then you should prefer to talk to dean if school they will tell you what to do. Follow thing offered by them then only they will tell you either you are able to change school acter 11th or not. If they agree then you need to write application and give a certain and true reason of leaving school. On that basis you will get permission.
14th April 2016, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change to another school for pursuing your 12th standard. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board school as per university rules. To be eligible to appear in any competitive entrance examination, you must have passed both 11th and 12th standard from the same school. So, it is not possible to change to another school for pursuing your 12th standard.
14th April 2016, 06:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change school in standard 10+2 but for this you will have to get admission in any new school in standard 11th and hence you will one academic year gap between studies. This is due to the fact that registration for board exams in 10+2 is done is 11th.

Once you change school, the previous school will cancel your registration for board exams. So, you must continue your studies in same school to prevent any academic year gap.
14th April 2016, 10:22 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am reading in dav public school rourkela in std 11 this time i had given my 11 exam and passed in all subject sir i want 2 change my school after 11 so i want 2 know what is the procedure and which are the school that take in 12.? Can you provide me the details?
Changing school after giving 11th exam is possible if both the school comes under the same board & you have passed in all the subjects of your 11th.
But you must mention some specific reason to your principal. For instance:- Parents Job transfer, Residential transfer or any valid reason which leads you to change the school.
>>>Procedure is very simple.
Just get your migration certificate with all the related documents of class 10th & 11th and reach the school from where you want to complete your intermediate.
14th April 2016, 11:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Theoretically yes it is possible but practically it's not an easy job to change the school in 12th class. Registration is already done in 11th class for 12th board exams means you are already registered and changing the school in that situation is really difficult. I would like to suggest you first of all visit the school in which you have any personal contacts may be they will adjust you in their school. You can also contact to the deputed schools of your area. They will surely provide you admission because they just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
15th April 2016, 04:14 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you can do that. You just need to approach the school and see if there is any vacancy ? If yes then you need to collect the following documents :

1. Transfer certificate from the old school.
2. Old mark sheets.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate in case you are changing the board or state.

Collect the above and submit them to the new school with the admission form and the required fee. You will be done easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?