27th January 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?

Sir/Mam, I am an 10th student. I like to do my 11th in this school. Can I?
if yes what's the procedure? Can you please tell me what are the formalities we need to follow to get the admission for 11th standard in the same school? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  2. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  4. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  6. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  8. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  10. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  11. CBSE or ICSE, Which is better for Medical aspirant?
  12. Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  14. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  16. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
28th January 2017, 03:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am an 10th student. I like to do my 11th in this school. Can I?
if yes what's the procedure? Can you please tell me what are the formalities we need to follow to get the admission for 11th standard in the same school? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

To get admission in the 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th, you have to apply to the school through the application form available for the purpose. The application form for the 11th class will be issued after 10th results are out. You have to fill up the application form and submit with the necessary documents for the admission. The marks scored in the 10th standard board examination will be considered for the admission to class 11th. The students from the same school will be given preference for the admission.
28th January 2017, 05:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you can continue your 11th standard in the same school after completion of your 10th standard. There is no need to follow any admission procedure/ process for pursuing 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard from the same school. Only new candidates those who wish to change school need to follow admission procedure/ process for taking admission in 11th standard.
28th January 2017, 07:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to continue in the same school in 11th standard after passing 10th standard:

You have to take admission in the same school where you have passed your 10th standard on the date of admission.
You have to submit your photo copies of all certificate especially or 10th class certificate and according to your choice and percentage of merit list will be prepared and you will be given admission in the stream you want.
28th January 2017, 08:39 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Its a good decision if you are going to study 11th in same school ,As many students after changing of school they used to face lots of problems in understanding teachers and their formats of study , here this will be not there.In this place you will acquainted so you will be better.

To study in the same school you have to apply the form which is used to produced in the school , there are some criteria which you have to full fill like..

there are many schools they used to choose though mark basis & many schools they used to do entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?