27th November 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission in St. Andrews college after High school from UP board Hindi Medium school?

I am from Masih Sevashram high school, Nichlaul, it’s a UP board Hindi medium school, so my question is, can I take admission in St. Andrews college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Ed in Hindi Medium?
  2. Eligibility to take admission in CBSE school after passing 10th class in Hindi medium?
  3. How may I choose University offering M.Ed program in Hindi medium?
  4. Is studying in Hindi Medium school a problem for doing BFA?
  5. WBSSC TET exam sample question papers in Bengali Language? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I know about the SSC exam centre in Mumbai?
  7. How much time does it takes for CBSE board to reply school regarding change of subject from Hindi to IP?
  8. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  9. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  11. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  12. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  13. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Is Adharsh English medium school is based on government or not? Does it have sanskrit language?
  15. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  16. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  17. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  18. Can I do M.A in Calcutta University after graduating in B.E English(General)
29th November 2015, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in St. Andrews college after High school from UP board Hindi Medium school?

It depends on the kind of course you are applying for. If you are applying for admission according to your stream then you will definitely get admission if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. Hindi medium students are eligible for admission in their own stream but they have to study according to the university mode of study.

Some universities don't have Hindi medium courses and you have to study in English in any case. Therefore, problem will not be admission for you.
29th November 2015, 07:00 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in St. Andrews college after High school from UP board Hindi Medium school?

Yes you can get admission in St Andrews college after high school. Board doesn't matters but the board must be recognized and registered.

You might have to complete admission procedure for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?