15th June 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Adharsh English medium school is based on government or not? Does it have sanskrit language?

Is Adarsh English medium high school government school or not and is it having sanskrit in it.? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I need to know this to apply for the school. Looking forward that someone would answer me soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. BAMS Exam is in English or Sanskrit Medium?
  2. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  3. Model question papers of Sanskrit, English and Kannada?
  4. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  5. What is the language medium of BAMS course? Is it possible to opt for English Medium?
  6. Can CA course be done through Hindi Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can the exam of Sanskrit Language be answered in English? Will Sanskrit be taught from the basics in 11th?
  8. Is there any source to know about all the research work done in India on Philosophy in Sanskrit Language or in English Language?
  9. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  10. Sanskrit or Computer which would be helpful subject to get in Medical line?
  11. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  12. Can I write Sanskrit paper in English or I will have to write entire paper in Sanskrit only?
  13. How much importance is given to English Language in JPSC exam?
  14. In Which Language DSC School Assistant Physical Science Paper will be Conducted (English or Telugu medium)?
  15. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 24623 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  18. How much percentage is needed for MBA in London?
15th June 2015, 09:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Adharsh English medium school is based on government or not? Does it have sanskrit language?

**Adarsh English High School is a Private school.

**Adarsh English High School is a English medium school.

**It is affiliated to the State board.

**The school is a Co-educational school and it has classes from 1 to 10. The School also
has a pre primary section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?