31st May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate school for boys for Pre-Schooler from USA?

My son is preschooler from usa. Now i want to admit him in the St. Xavier's Collegiate School for boys in kolkata.please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  2. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  3. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  4. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  5. When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?
  6. Is there any vacancy at Xavier Collegiate School? What is the procedure
  7. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  10. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  11. Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  12. Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?
  13. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  14. Procedure of admission at St. Xavier's collegiate school class VIII?
  15. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  16. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  17. Is my son eligible for admission in class 1 at St Xavier's Collegiate School?
  18. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
12th March 2015, 08:31 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate school for boys for Pre-Schooler from USA?

There is no problem in admitting your son in St.Xavier's Collegiate school Kolkata. The only thing is that probably they do not have much vacancies left. Log onto www.sxcs.edu.in/admissions and see for yourself. There were few vacancies left for which the forms have been taken by 5th March already. But even though applications have been taken, few vacancies might be left. For that you can contact them at 033 2290 6951. If there are still any vacancy you can quickly take up the form from their office at 30, Park Street, Kolkata-16 and submit it.
After that your son has to give an interview on general knowledge, English Knowledge and simply reasoning techniques. Interesting but easy mathematics questions may also be asked in the interview. So once you submit the form, prepare your son for that interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?