10th March 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for admission in 6th standard? Syllabus and model question papers for preparation?

Hi,
My brother is getting admission in Aligarh Muslim University school in class 6.
And I did not getting any idea how I get preparation for entrance exam test. If you help me that is there any guide or guess paper or any selected syllabus. By this I can be able to get prepare for the entrance exam.
Please help me Sir
Thank you!

12th March 2015, 07:29 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for admission in 6th standard? Syllabus and model question papers for preparation?

For class 6 you do not need to worry so much. The only thing you need to worry is the last date of admission. I hope you have taken up the application form already to get admitted in Aligarh Muslim University school. Currently no more application forms are available.
The other things that you need at the time of admission are
a) Original marks sheet of class 5. Since your brother is getting admitted in class 6.
b) You need 6 photographs of your brother. Among them three will contain only his picture from the front side. The other three will have his parents with him.
c) His original date of birth certificate.
d) Two self-addressed envelopes with a stamp of Rs 40 on it.

Syllabus and Sample Papers

Just tell him to prepare on the subjects that he had in class 5 as suggested by CBSE. Questions will be from topics within the syllabus and from nowhere outside the syllabus. I have attached the CBSE class 5 syllabus for English and Computer Science along with my answer. For General Knowledge portion your son has to know all about the current affairs. Also I have attached Question papers set from CBSE on English, Science and General Knowledge.

Preparation guide
At such low level questions are mostly easy. Also tell him to prepare on general knowledge subject.
1)Give him all the information about the prime minister, education minister, finance minister of India and other such things. These things may also be asked in the subsequent interview.
2) Tell him to be confident at the time of interview and speak English clearly. He should be able to tell about himself in few but specific words. So prepare him on this also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?