23rd October 2021, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIIMS if able to crack NEET?

As AIIMS and JIPMER merged into NEET, My 12 boards PCB score is 55%, I am from OBC category, am I eligible for AIIMS if I crack neet?

23rd October 2021, 08:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIIMS if able to crack NEET?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCB combination with 55% marks in aggregate, you are certainly eligible for appearing in NEET UG as well as AIIMS admissions as after the merger of AIIMS MBBS entrance examination in NEET, the eligibility conditions for NEET is also valid in case of AIIMS MBBS admissions which is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of candidates from OBC(NCL). SC/ST categories) in PCB group combination from a recognized board of education.
23rd October 2021, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As AIIMS and JIPMER merged into NEET, My 12 boards PCB score is 55%, I am from OBC category, am I eligible for AIIMS if I crack neet?
AIIMS and JIPMER conducts their own entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board with above 50% marks are eligible for AIIMS and JIPMER exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
24th October 2021, 11:53 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you will be eligible for AIIMS if you able to crack NEET exam 2021 but it totally depends on your rank in the merit list because highest rankers get chance to enter into AIIMS.
So, once the result of NEET 2021 will be declared, fill the counseling form of AIIMS and rest will depend on your marks and rank.

Official website for more information
http://nta.nic.in
25th October 2021, 02:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get admission in AIIMS:-

> The candidate applying for AIIMS must have completed 17 years of age on or before December 31st, 2021.

> No candidate should be born on or after January 2, 2012.

> Must have passed class 12th examination or equivalent from any recognised board.

> PCM and English must be main subject in class 12th examination.

> American score of 60% call general category and other backward castes and 50% for reserved categories.

You can get admission in AIIMS Delhi truly examination as AIIMS MBBS examination has been scrapped off add now admission in all the AIIMS is through neet examination only.

cut off marks will be depend upon various factors like kind of marks obtained by students in the examination, toughness level of the neet examination etc
25th October 2021, 07:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get admission into any private college of any state in BAMS or BHMS college without neet exam. Any government, private or even deemed university does not take admission without the neet score. If you are able to crack neet exam then you are eligible for AIIMS.
25th October 2021, 09:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The examination is conducted by NTA. Candidates after qualifying in various stages of the examination will become eligible to get admission in the MBBS course in AIIMS and other premier institutions.

You are eligible to get admission in AIIMS for MBBS course after qualifying in NEET as per your aggregate in board examination.
25th October 2021, 11:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, you are eligible for AIIMS MBBS if you are able to crack NEET examination with good marks with good rank.
Candidates must fulfill the below given academic qualification criteria in order to apply for the AIIMS MBBS:

Candidates must have passed class 12th examination or equivalent from any recognised board with physics, chemistry, biology and English with compulsory subjects.

Minimum score of 60% for general category and other backward classes and 50% for SC/ST is required.

In case of students appearing for qualifying examination they are allowed to apply for AIIMS and afterward, however, the need to submit documentary evidence of passing the qualifying examination with the required score and subjects.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in
26th October 2021, 04:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for AIIMS after cracking the NEET examination. Earlier admission to MBBS was done on the basis of the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination, but from this year 2021 onwards AIIMS MBBS admission will be on the basis of NEET UG which is conducted by NTA (The National Testing Agency).

The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
28th October 2021, 07:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for NEET and after securing better rank eligible to get admission in AIIMS.

There is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category and being reserved category eligible to apply for the entrance examination for admission in AIIMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?