1st July 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NATA if secured 75% in 12th WBCHSE? Upper age limit to appear?

Sir/Madam,
I have passed 12th from WBCHSE Board with 75% marks and 80 marks in Maths. Is NATA exam available for me and what is the upper age limit for this exam? please answer me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Is there any upper age limit to appear for NATA entrance? Which are the other exams?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  5. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  6. Is it true that the upper age limit for IPS exam has been reduced to 25 years? From when will it come into effect? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  8. Where I can find the banking questionnaire from the state bank learning centers? I want to prepare for new TO exams
  9. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  10. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Upper age limit for AIPMT and RPET medical exam? If I have done BSc and MBA and have scored 60% in 12th then am I eligible for it?
  13. Arts graduate is eligible for LLB through regular mode?
  14. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  15. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Can MCA final year students apply for Group-I exam?
  17. What is the Navy admission process?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
2nd July 2015, 10:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if secured 75% in 12th WBCHSE? Upper age limit to appear?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Examination with 75% marks in 12th Class. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for appearing in NATA Entrance Examination is "50% marks". Candidates who have passed 12th Class from a recognized university only are eligible to appear in NATA Entrance Examination. Since West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) is a recognized university, you are certainly eligible to appear in NATA Examination.

Minimum Percentage Required to appear in NATA Exam: Minimum 50% marks (Aggregate) {Since you have secured more than what is required i.e., 75% marks you are certainly eligible to appear in NATA Exam}.

Age Criteria:

Minimum Age Required: Minimum 17 years of age
Maximum Age Required (Upper Age Limit): There is NO CERTAIN UPPER AGE LIMIT
2nd July 2015, 10:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if secured 75% in 12th WBCHSE? Upper age limit to appear?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NATA examination if you have secured 75% marks in your 12th standard WBSCHE Board examinations. Anyone who has completed 10th standard or above are eligible to appear in NATA examination. But, only candidates who have qualified an Aptitude test in Architecture and those who have secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course. There is no specific age limit to appear in NATA examination.
2nd July 2015, 11:34 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NATA exam if secured 75% in 12th WBCHSE.

Candidate who have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks overall and also 50% in Mathematics are eligible to appear in NATA.

Lower age limit is 17 years and there is no upper age limit to appear in NATA exam.
2nd July 2015, 05:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear NATA. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for it. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility for NATA:

> Aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) or its equivalent examination from a recognized University or Board or Institute to apply for this exam.

> Aspirants currently appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam.

> Aspirants should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination.

> Aspirants must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and also in Mathematics separately.

> Aspirants should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

> Aspirants age should not fall below 17 years of age.
2nd July 2015, 07:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have passed 12th from WBCHSE Board with 75% marks and 80 marks in Maths. Is NATA exam available for me and what is the upper age limit for this exam? please answer me immediately.
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

Your age should be above 16 years.

www.nata.in/
2nd July 2015, 09:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

With 12th qualification also you can apply for NATA Exam. Here we are giving you the eligibility criteria for NATA for the course of B.Arch. And coming to fact that there is No Age limit required for NATA Exam.

Eligibility Criteria of NATA :

>> You should complete 12th with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University.

>> Or the candidates from Diploma can also apply for NATA Exam.

>> No age criteria for any candidates. Actually any candidate can apply for NATA Exam once you satisfy the above criteria.

For further details regarding the NATA you can visit the below brochure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA Brochure 2015 V2 (2).pdf(647.2 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?