23rd December 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?

hello
i have got 75 marks in nata exam and 83.5%
in my 12th board exams and 91 in my maths paper
am i eligible to pass nata should i send my nata scorecard?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  2. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 104 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
  3. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  5. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  6. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  7. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  8. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  9. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  10. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  11. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  12. Can I get job in IOCL with GATE scorecard if secured 53% in B.Tech?
  13. How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  15. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  16. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  17. Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET? I have grand total of 835 marks from CSE vocational
  18. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2014, 06:39 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?

NATA exam is related to Architecture and as you have got 75 marks in NATA exam then i think it is not sufficient to get admission. For this you have to score minimum 40% marks out of the total marks.

NATA exam is conducted number of times in a year and this exam conducted for the improvement and if you score less marks in 1st attempt then you can apply for NATA exam again by paying fees again.

And NATA scorecard is valid for the 2 years. And as you got 75 marks out of 200 in 1st attempt then if you can apply for the same exam again and now you will get 105 out of 200 then your score will be 75+105/2=95.

So like this you can improve your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?