28th July 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?

Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap. I have got a pass certificate from my earlier school for 11th standard under science stream in the year 2014. But when I approached few schools they denied admission. Hence my one year was wasted. Can I try this year (2015) in any of the schools.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in 12th CBSE having a gap of 1 year after 11th CBSE?
  3. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  5. Can I get admission this year in CBSE school after passing 12th?
  6. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  7. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  8. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?
  12. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  13. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  14. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  15. Should I drop a year to continue 12th if dropped out in 1st term examination of 12th CBSE?
  16. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  17. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
28th July 2015, 12:44 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?

yes! it is possible my friend . As you said you already completed your 11th in science stream with aggregate percentage .
* You can easily secure seat in the best college , but they allows on certain particular conditions , because you should submit the letter saying why you
wasted one year ..
* After the successful completion of their criteria , you can secure seat and fed up with studies .
28th July 2015, 02:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?

CBSE stands for the Central Board of Secondary Education. This is board for conducting examination for 10th and 10+2 in India.

No, it is not possible to get admission in 10+2 after having a gap of one year after completing 10+1 in any of the CBSE affiliated schools. In order to appear for the CBSE 10+2 board examinations, you must have done 10+1 and 10+2 in consecutive years, there should not be any gap in between 10+1 and 10+2.'

So, you need to get fresh admission in 10+1 in your desired stream either it is science or arts or commerce in any CBSE affiliated schools. There are several other boards also that conduct 10+2 board examinations like NIOS, State boards, ICSE etc. So if you want, you can also switch your board from CBSE to any other board. However from my point of view, you should stick to CBSE as it is the best board in India.
28th July 2015, 02:34 PM
pointer01

Yes Dear, you can apply for admission and you will get admission in CBSE school. Firstly, you need to visit to the school campus in which you want to take admission. You would required following documents for admission- Transfer certificate from previous school, report card of class 11th, Character certificate etc. After fulfilling the procedure of admission you will get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?