27th January 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for regional Maths Olympiads exam after completion of school?

Sir, I have passed out the school, Can i appear for the Regional Maths Olympiads Exams? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on the same? Please guide me with the complete information on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

29th January 2017, 12:43 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for regional Maths Olympiads exam after completion of school?

No, you are not eligible for the Regional Maths Olympiads exam. The students up to class 12 are eligible for this exam. Interested candidates should get in touch with the RMO coordinator of their region for the enrollment and fee payment process. The candidates who crack this exam are eligible for the second stage.
29th January 2017, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for regional Maths Olympiads exam after completion of school?

Most of the schools register their students for Olympiad and students individually can't apply for it without their school permission. Hence, if you have passed school, then it will be difficult to apply for such Olympiad.

Only those who are attending schools can apply for it through their respective schools. After passing from school, then won't give any permission to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?