19th February 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Olympiads individually being a 7th standard student?

hello
i am parth of 7 standard.
my school is not conducting the olympiads.
so how can i apply individually?????
please let me know as soon as possible

20th February 2015, 12:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Olympiads individually being a 7th standard student?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for Olympiads individually as Olympiads are conducted by SOF and thereby a registration form is provided to the respective schools.

You can however request to your senior officials and urge them to register the school with SOF and provide registration form to deserving and willing candidates to be able to sit for Olympiad.
20th February 2015, 03:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Olympiads individually being a 7th standard student?

I am sorry to say that, you cannot apply for any Olympiad exam individually. That's because you should be representation from any school to attend for Olympiad exam and that is possible only if your school is registered at any Olympiad foundation. So, you cannot attend for Olympiad exams, if your school is conducting any Olympiad exams. The only thing, which you can do is, to change to a school,, which is conducting Olympiad exams.
20th February 2015, 06:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Olympiad examination is conducted every year and individual registration by students is not accepted. Students should register through their respective schools only.

If your school is not registered, you have to send the name, e-mail id, complete address of your school along with the name and contact details of the principal. They will send the detailed information and registration forms to your school. Then you can register your name for participation in Olympiad examination.

For details go to official website http://www.sofworld.org/nso/nso-exam...rticipate.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?