14th February 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Olympiads without the help of school?

hi sir
please let me know that how will i be
able to give the exam if the school
dont have olympiads???????
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
16th February 2015, 05:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Olympiads without the help of school?

I am sorry to say that, you cannot appear for Olympiad exam without the help of your school. That's because you are allowed to appear for the Olympiad exam, only if you are a representative from any school, which is registered at any Olympiad foundation. So, you cannot appear for Olympiad exams individually. First try to know, whether your school is registered at any Olympiad foundation or not. If it is registered at any Olympiad foundation, then you can appear for Olympiad exams, which are conducted by such Olympiad foundation.
16th February 2015, 07:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The Olympiad examination is conducted by Science Olympiad foundation (SOF) every year.

SOF doesn't take individual participation's, students have to register through their respective schools only.

* If your school has not registered you may request for prospectus by sending an email to [email protected] by mentioning your name, email id, mobile number, complete address of your school along with name and contact of your principal.

* SOF will send you the detailed information and registration forms to your school.

* For further details got to official website http://www.sofworld.org/
16th February 2015, 08:22 PM
anair

I am afraid you cannot register for Olympiad individually. You cannot get the registration form online or offline. It is provided from the school. So if the school is not participating in the Olympiads then you cannot appear for it. You may want to talk to your teachers and school authorities about the Olympiad. If they want they can request to join by sending an email at http://[email protected]. The registration forms will be provided to your school thereafter.
22nd January 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How would I know if my son's school is registered with Olympiad foundation or not?
Please help.
My son studies in Amity International School, Noida.
4th November 2022, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to give roll number in imo olympaid
26th November 2022, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Maximam kitne year ka bachcha 2 class ka olympiad form bhar sakta h
29th November 2022, 08:31 PM
Ar_pit

The Olympiads by Indian Talent Olympiad can be availed for a minimal cost of Rs 150, open to all students from class 1 to 10. One can register by visiting the website, entering the required information and signing up, and even choose to appear for more than one subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?