5th May 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology?

Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology? Can you please let me know the procedure followed to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  2. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job for biology department ater completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for BT Assistant job in school after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant job after completion of B.Com and B.Ed?
  5. Am I eligible for getting the Physical science school assistant job after completion of graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant job after completion of graduation course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  8. Can I appear for School Assistant in DSC after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of studies with minimum marks and apply for primary school teacher job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  11. Am I eligible for school assistant social studies? I have passed B.Com with optional subjects
  12. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D part time in Malayalam while working as a high school assistant?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biophysics after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  16. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  18. What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?
11th May 2017, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology? Can you please let me know the procedure followed to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Assistant Teacher jobs.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for government teacher exam. B.Ed is necessary for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?