25th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BT Assistant job in school after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?

Sir,

I was completed B.Sc B.Ed with Bio Chemistry can i eligible to appointed BT assistant in school? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed? -- [New]
  3. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  4. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Can I be eligible for BT Assistant after completing BSc B.Ed with Biochemistry
  6. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  7. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  11. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  15. Am I eligible for B School after doing BSc with 63%?
  16. What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in KVS, Central and CBSE schoola after completion of BCA Maths and B.Ed in Social Studies?
  18. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
27th August 2015, 09:25 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BT Assistant job in school after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BT Assistant job in school after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course.

Eligibility :

Candidate must have completed graduation in relevant subject along with B.Ed course from a recognised university.

Age of candidate must be from 21 to 58 years.

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation and B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?