23rd April 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant job after completion of graduation course?

I did my graduation in commerce(b.com) i have completed B.E.D(English&social methodology0also afterwards idid M.A(english literature) now can i apply for english school assistant in ehr coming D.S.C? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job for biology department ater completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for BT Assistant job in school after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
  5. Am I eligible for getting the Physical science school assistant job after completion of graduation?
  6. Can i apply for English School Assistant post on the basis of Graduation in commerce?
  7. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission after completion of graduation and post graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MA in English after completion of BBA graduation?
  9. Can i apply for English School Assistant after Graduation in Commerce?
  10. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for assistant loco pilot job after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?
  14. Can I appear for School Assistant in DSC after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?
  18. How much percentage is needed for MBA in London?
24th April 2016, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant job after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation in commerce(b.com) i have completed B.E.D(English&social methodology0also afterwards idid M.A(english literature) now can i apply for english school assistant in ehr coming D.S.C? Can you please provide me the details?
Yes, you are eligible for school assistant teacher jobs.

Those who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for Assistant Teacher Entrance exam.

B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher Entrance exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
24th April 2016, 12:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant job after completion of graduation course?

Eligibility to apply for English School assistant job after completion of graduation course:-

Yes, you can apply for English School assistant job after completion of graduation

Eligibility for English School assistant

The candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised University with English as one of the main subject.

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation

Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?