23rd November 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a medical seat after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cutoff from a government school?

I am thendral. I stood district 3rd in government school level in this 12th public. I completed my schooling fully in government school. My medical cut off is 194.5. I belong to mbc caste. Can i get medical seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  2. Can I get a seat in any government medical college in Tamilnadu after completing 12th standard with 192.5 cutoff?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for medical seat if I have a cut off 194.5 and belong to MBC caste?
  4. Can I get a seat in any part of Indian Government Medical College? I am in standard 12th with 80% marks and 155 cutoff
  5. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  6. Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks?
  7. Will I get medical seat in government medical college with 196.5 cutoff under BC community?
  8. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  9. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Is it possible to get any Medical degree after Intermediate with MPC?
  12. What is the qualification to do Aeronautical engineer after passing SSLC?
  13. Can I get medical seat in any government medical college after scoring 186.5 cutoff?
  14. Will I get a seat in government college after completing 12th with 194.25 cutoff
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  16. Can I get a seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 181.25
  17. Possibility to get medical seat in government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 192 medical cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
25th November 2016, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a medical seat after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cutoff from a government school?

For admission in medical colleges, you need to appear for entrance exams like NEET or any state level medical entrance exam. Only class 12th marks are not enough to get admission in any medical college. You have to appear for any entrance exam and perform well in it.

You can also look for management quota seats, if you don't perform well in the entrance exam. Merit for admission is prepared on the basis of marks in class 12th and entrance exam.
25th November 2016, 04:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a medical seat after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cutoff from a government school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am thendral. I stood district 3rd in government school level in this 12th public. I completed my schooling fully in government school. My medical cut off is 194.5. I belong to mbc caste. Can i get medical seat?

Yes, you can apply for MBBS admission after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cut off from a government school. As you mentioned you are from the MBC caste, you have good chance of getting a seat for MBBS. The admission to the MBBS and BDS program in Tamilnadu will be done on the basis of 10+2 marks. The counseling has to be conducted by the Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamilnadu to MBBS and BDS program in government medical and dental colleges in the state of Tamilnadu. So you can apply for the admission to MBBS program with 194.5 cutoff marks in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?