3rd May 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?

Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. What is the minimum criteria required for this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

4th May 2017, 09:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?

Minimum Eligibility Criteria Required for 12th Based Examinations:

Yes, you will be eligible for appearing in 12th based examinations after completion of 12th class with improvement examination. In general, Government organizations look whether candidates have finally done with 12th Class or not.

So, make sure you don't have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible for getting government job.

>> There are some of the recruitment's for which just a 12th Class qualification pass is required.

>> You may apply for SCRA, NDA, Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant Recruitment, SSC Stenographer recruitment, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination and SSC Multi Tasking Staff recruitment examination...etc.,

>> So the minimum educational qualification requires generally varies from recruitment to recruitment.
4th May 2017, 12:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?

You are interested to know whether you are eligible for government exam completion of 12th standard with improvement exam.

**Yes, definitely you are eligible for government exams on 12th basis. If you have passed 12th exam you are eligible, it does not matter whether you have given improvement exam or not. Following are the list of government exams in which you can apply:

--SSC CHSL

--SSC MTS

--LDC of any company

**In my opinion, you have to complete your graduation degree as well either through distance mode or regular mode. There are lots of government job opportunities after completing graduation degree.
4th May 2017, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. What is the minimum criteria required for this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible for a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement examination. You can apply for various government jobs which required 10+2 qualifications. You have to clear the written test and interview for getting a government job.
However, it is better to complete graduation in any discipline to get a government job. Most job openings are available for the graduates than a 12th standard pass student in the government sector.
4th May 2017, 03:55 PM
kalamrockz

There are fewer government jobs available after completion of your graduation, however, I would suggest you to complete your graduation first and then apply for government jobs in future.

Still if you wish you can surely apply for government jobs after completion of your 12th standard with improvement examination, there is no problem in it. You should just fulfill the minimum criteria asked for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?