24th November 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the paper pattern for primary school entrance exam?

Please provide the question paper pattern for primary school exam? Please help to known the pattern as I need to start the exam preparation soon as possible accordingly. I hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in srisathya Sai primary school?
  3. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. How to prepare a child for an interview to join Primary School?
  5. Am I eligible to become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Sc IT and PGDCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for joining?
  6. Can we do government teacher job after B.Tech CSE?
  7. When will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam? What is the date of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where to get the information about prasanthinilayam primary school?
  9. Previous year model papers of Military school for ninth standard entrance exam?
  10. What is the exam pattern for KVS primary exam?
  11. How to get admission at sri satyasai primary school at puttaparthi?
  12. How to open a primary school in Haryana?
  13. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  14. How to get the admission form of Sri Sathya Sai Primary School and downloading procedure for the same? Is the admission in Primary class based on entrance exam or lottery system?
  15. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  16. Previous years papers of primary teacher entrance exam
  17. FORE School of Management (FSM) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher? -- [New]
25th November 2016, 07:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the paper pattern for primary school entrance exam?

There is no such paper pattern of entrance examination for primary classes, you should just prepare for your examination and try to clear it as the paper is not generally so tough and basically questions are asked from the syllabus of previous class and some questions of the concluding class. So, you need not worry about the pattern and just should prepare for your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?