25th August 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get PCM in MP board school after completion of CBSE school with 6.6 CGPA?

Am I eligible to get PCM in MP board school after completion of CBSE school with 6.6 CGPA? Can you please give me some guidance on the same to me? It will be really helpful for me if you can give me the information as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  2. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  5. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  9. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  10. Going to CBSE school is necessary to become a pilot?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  12. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  13. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  14. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  16. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  17. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  18. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
25th August 2015, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get PCM in MP board school after completion of CBSE school with 6.6 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in PCM in MP board school after completion of your 10th standard with 6.6 CGPA from CBSE Board. Some schools offers admission in PCM based on 10th standard board examination marks whereas some schools offers admission through entrance test. Since, you have completed 10th standard with 6.6 CGPA, you are eligible to get admission in PCM in MP Board school.
25th August 2015, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get PCM in MP board school after completion of CBSE school with 6.6 CGPA?

CBSE is a recognized board and you are definitely eligible for admission in any board school. Admission is based on merit and if you clear the cut off marks then you will get admission in PCM stream.

Your maths and science marks matter the most and if you have good marks in these two subjects then you can surely get admission. Apply in as many schools as possible because cut off in some schools can be very high.
25th August 2015, 10:57 PM
newmoon06

Yes, you can get admission in CBSE school. But mainly the eligibility criteria to take admission in class 12th is depends upon the school to school. For taking admission you have to follow the procedure of the school in which you wants to take admission.

Through science stream you can further go in the field of medical, Engineering, B.Sci, BCA, B. Pharma etc. You can also do NIFT which is a Fashion designing course.

You can also join Indian Army, Indian Air force Or Indian Navy through science stream.
It would be better if you will tell the the name of school in which you want to take admission. So, it will be easy for me to tell the procedure and criteria.
25th August 2015, 11:45 PM
sumitrahul76

Ya! of course you are eligible to get admission in any of the school/colleges taking science stream(PCM) in MP board.
6.6 CGPA which is around 62.7% isn't a very poor marks but also not enough to get admission in a good school/college.But you should've to try for it....

According to me taking science stream with a CGPA of 6.6 wouldn't be a better option for you,but if you are dedicated then you should go for it..

If interested then you can try for arts stream which will be a better option for you..
26th August 2015, 11:33 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

6.6 CGPA in 10th standard is not a good score but still it is enough to get admission in 11th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
It is possible that all the school is not going to provide you admission in 11th standard in science stream with PCM because of low grade in 10th standard.
So, you will have to gather information about such schools which can give you admission with 6.6 CGPA.
For this you have to contact school offices one by one to know full information.
Also, you should apply for admission in two or more schools so that if one refuses to give admission then options will still alive for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?