25th August 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility followed for joining food and agriculture business school?

I want to know what is the eligibility for joining in food and agribusiness school?
and also the selection procedure? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon as possible?

Thank you!

26th August 2015, 10:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility followed for joining food and agriculture business school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what is the eligibility for joining in food and agribusiness school?
and also the selection procedure? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon as possible?

Thank you!
The eligibility to join PGDM (Agri. Business) is Graduation in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Horticulture, Fisheries, Biotechnology, Food Technology and Dairy science with 50% marks. Some colleges may conduct entrance test also. The duration of the course is 2 years. FABS and Amity Universities are among the institutions which teach food and agriculture post graduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?