17th May 2017, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools if I am a trained teacher and 46 years of age?

I am a trained teacher of primary school in West Bengal having post graduate science degree and now working as a primary school teacher to a West Bengal government aided school. Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools? I am about 46 years of age.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  2. Date of PGT Exam for this year?
  3. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  5. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
  6. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  7. PGT and TGT Entrance exams Discussion -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  9. Can I apply for TGT exam after passing BTC course
  10. Qualification needed for PGT exam of UP? Date of sale of the forms?
  11. Am i eligible for teachers post in government schools after pursuing B.Ed at an age of 40? Maximum age limit for this post?
  12. Am I eligible for teacher post in KV School?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  14. Maximum age limit in Maharashtra government for Teacher post in primary schools?
  15. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  16. What is the relaxed age for ladies to get a primary teacher post in KV schools in India?
  17. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
  18. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
28th May 2017, 03:15 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools if I am a trained teacher and 46 years of age?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for the post of Sub Inspector of school, as your age is 46 years and the age limit for the post of SI of school is 32 year.

Eligibility criteria for the SI of school:
1) Candidate must have degree in Second Class Honours or Second Class Masters from a recognized University.
2) Candidate must have scored at least 50% in Honours degree, 55% in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognized Board/university.
3) Candidate must have studied Bachelor of Education from a recognized university.
4) Candidate age should not be more than 32 years.
1st June 2017, 02:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools if I am a trained teacher and 46 years of age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a trained teacher of primary school in West Bengal having post graduate science degree and now working as a primary school teacher to a West Bengal government aided school. Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools? I am about 46 years of age.
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for sub inspector post in West Bengal.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for Sub Inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
1st June 2017, 02:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for sub inspector post in West Bengal.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for Sub Inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
5th October 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the sub inspector of school post by take b.ed in special education course passed certificate.
10th December 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am honours graduate and I am 15 years trained primary teacher I am scheduled caste my date of birth 11 10 1979 I am eligible for WB sub inspector of school tithi
11th February 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have the degree of M.Sc in Agriculture from B.C.K.V. I am a assistant teacher of work education (pass) of a higher secondary school and a running student of B.ed training.I am 32 yrs old now..I got my job in 2010.Am I eligible for WB sub inspector of school?
13th September 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am pass graduate with b.ed so can I eligible for S.I
2nd September 2020, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a teacher of primary school,1st class graduate & M.P ,H.S percentage of marks 81&78 respectively.age 30 and D.el.Ed certificate holder but i have no bachelor degree in education.in this condition, am i eligible for sub inspector of school post?
7th September 2020, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done Master's in technology . Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of school?
12th September 2020, 09:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools if I am a trained teacher and 46 years of age?

No you are not eligible for the post of Sub Inspector

Qualification rules for the SI of school:

1) Candidate must have degree in Second Class Honors or Second Class Masters from a perceived University.

2) Candidate probably scored in any event half in Honors degree, 55% in Madhyamik and half stamps in Higher Secondary or comparable from a perceived Board/college.

3) Candidate more likely than not contemplated Bachelor of Education from a perceived college.

4) Candidate age ought not be over 32 years.
9th December 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for school si I am completed d.led?
20th October 2021, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can D.El.Ed candidate give SI exam as they have Diploma in Elementary Education insted of Bachelor degree in education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?