5th August 2013, 09:25 PM
mani hema

Am I eligible for teacher post in KV School?

i have finised my 12th in kv i am doing my MA(second year)in english am i eligible for any of the teacher post in kv schools

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  3. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  4. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  6. Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?
  7. Date of PGT Exam for this year?
  8. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Obc reservation -- [New]
  10. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  11. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  12. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  13. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  15. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  16. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  17. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  18. Eligibility for B.Ed after BA with correspondence, M.Sc and currently a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2013, 09:38 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for teacher post in KV School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani hema View Post
i have finised my 12th in kv i am doing my MA(second year)in english am i eligible for any of the teacher post in kv schools
Yes you are eligible for the post of PGT ENGLISH. For this post a master degree in the relevant subject with 50% marks is required. The maximum age limit for the PGT English is 40 years.

How To Apply?
To apply for the above post follow the below given steps:
1. Go to the link http://jobapply.in/KVS/

2. Then click on the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Link.

3. After that you have to register your self .

4.On successful registration you are eligible to apply online for the above post.

Scale Pay
For the post of PGT the pay band is Rs. 9300-34,800 plus you will get the grade pay of Rs 4800.
18th April 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for teacher post in KV School?

l am m.a 63percent but b.a 49 percent and b.ed a an eligible or no secondery school teacher
30th October 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible as a teacher in kV government after doing bsc(chemistry hours ) with 70% marks
30th October 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible as a teacher in kV government after doing bsc(chemistry hours ) with 70% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?