21st July 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA in Pune University if secured 60% in 12th NIOS?

Respected Sir,
I did 12th from NIOS WITH 60% marks. Am I eligible for BCA admission in Pune University? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd July 2015, 02:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA in Pune University if secured 60% in 12th NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I did 12th from NIOS WITH 60% marks. Am I eligible for BCA admission in Pune University? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you!
No, NIOS degree is not valid for admission in Delhi University for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
23rd July 2015, 05:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA in Pune University if secured 60% in 12th NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to study BCA in Pune University if secured 60% in 12th NIOS.

Eligibility for admission in BCA course in Pune University :

Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent with minimum 45% marks from any recognised board.

To get admission in Pune University candidate has to pass common entrance test to be conducted by PGIs
25th July 2015, 04:04 PM
pointer01

Yes, you are eligible for taking admission in BCA of Pune University-
As being a student of NIOS Board you will never face any problem while taking admission. NIOS Board is highly reputed and recognized board.

Eligibility criteria for BCA in Pune University-

Pune University offers full time three years of Bachelor of Computer Application degree program. The minimum eligibility for this course is 10+2 or equivalent course with minimum 60% and mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?