24th July 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear for the exam to become sub inspector?

Eligibility, syllabus, and books to prepare for sub inspector in primary school. i don't have b.ed. is it necessary for appearing in the exam? you can mail me in my email? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job by preparing well?

25th July 2015, 08:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear for the exam to become sub inspector?

No, it's not necessary to pursue or have the B.ed degree to become an Sub- inspector in the primary school.

The candidate have to qualify in the SSC CGL to become an Sub-inspector and for this the minimum eligible criteria is candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university. Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation of three years for the OBC and five for the SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the three stages as Tier I, Tier II and Interview for the final selection. There are many books available in the market as previous year solved paper, for the upcoming examination etc.. You can take the help from any of them.

You can take the help from the R.S Quantitative Aptitude, Lucent General knowledge and Wrene & Martin for the English preparation.
25th July 2015, 12:17 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear for the exam to become sub inspector?

To become a sub inspector you should complete bachelors degree in any stream.
eligibilities for sub inspector:
canidate should be citizen of india or subject of nepal,subject of bhutan and a refugee of tibetan.
age limit:
MIT for the post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF; 20-25 years as on the normal closing date for receipt of application.

Age Limit for the post of Intelligence Officer in NCB is 20-27 as on the normal closing date for receipt of application.
age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
so,first complete bachelors degree in any stream and apply for the exam.
selection process:
written exam
physical test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?