2nd July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Balaji Law College, Pune to study Law after completing 12th NIOS?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 12th NIOS and I want to study Law after my 12th. I want to know that NIOS Board is valid for admission in Balaji Law College, Pune or not?

4th July 2015, 09:05 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Balaji Law College, Pune to study Law after completing 12th NIOS?

There is B.A.LL.B course of having 5 years duration after completing 12th with regular.

Academics Qualification:

Higher Secondary School Certificate examination or its equivalent with 45% marks. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in case of SC/ST students.

You should not be more than 20 years in case of General /OBC candidates

22 years for in case of SC/ST candidates

Applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/ Post graduation through open university system, directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible for admission in LAW course.
4th July 2015, 09:30 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in Balaji Law College, Pune to study Law after completing 12th NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible because NIOS board is recognized board by government of India but Admission are provided on the basis of merit and personal interviews

Eligibility Criteria
1). Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with 45% marks. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in case of SC/ST students.
2). You should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST

You can also apply online Click Here (official website)
5th July 2015, 04:56 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can I get admission in Balaji Law College, Pune to study Law after completing 12th NIOS?

Yes, you can get the admission in Balaji Law College.
Eligibility criteria is detailed below-
#A candidate must be 12th passed with an minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
#A candidate should not be exceed than 20 years of age.

NIOS board is the recognized board so,you can get the admission.
5th July 2015, 05:39 PM
pointer01

Yes, you can get admission at Balaji Law college. As you have completed your 12th so, you are eligible to get admission.
NIOS board is the well recognized in India and you can get admission anywhere as being the student of NIOS without any problem.
23rd April 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 th and 12 th both from NIOS board can I appear for rajasthan judiciary services?
29th July 2020, 03:42 PM
Siddharth717

There is B.A.LL.B course of having 5 years duration after completing 12th with regular.

Academics Qualification:

Higher Secondary School Certificate examination or its equivalent with 45% marks. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in case of SC/ST students.

You should not be more than 20 years in case of General /OBC candidates

22 years for in case of SC/ST candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?