9th May 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take B.Com course in college if I have arts subjects in school?

I have economics, English, Hindi, sociology and home science in school but now I want to take B.Com. Am I eligible to apply or not? Can you please guide me with the right details and the criteria which is needed for the subjects to take B.Com? Thanks!

25th May 2017, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take B.Com course in college if I have arts subjects in school?

No, you can't take admission in B.Com, if you have studied arts stream. In fact, in some top universities for B.Com admission, they ask for commerce with maths stream.

You can only get admission in B.A degree course in those subjects, which you have studied in your class 12th.
26th May 2017, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take B.Com course in college if I have arts subjects in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have economics, English, Hindi, sociology and home science in school but now I want to take B.Com. Am I eligible to apply or not? Can you please guide me with the right details and the criteria which is needed for the subjects to take B.Com? Thanks!
As per your 12th standard subject, you are not eligible for B.Com course.

If you have completed 12th standard with commerce from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?