22nd June 2011, 05:48 PM
hariprasad.balaga

Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 86% in 10th, 86% in intermediate and 59.2% average in B.Tech? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?

Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 86% in 10th,86% in intermediate and 59.2% average b.tech? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?

3rd November 2011, 12:53 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 86% in 10th, 86% in intermediate and 59.2% average in B.Tech? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?

dear friend,

i am sorry to tell you that for some of the major companies you are not Eligible because they want 60 or 70 % through out in your academic career .
but there are other companies also like wipro,accenture whos criteria is not so high but they are good company.
so
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 01:03 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 86% in 10th, 86% in intermediate and 59.2% average in B.Tech? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?

dear friend,

i am sorry to tell you that for some of the major companies you are not Eligible because they want 60 or 70 % through out in your academic career .
but there are other companies also like wipro,accenture whos criteria is not so high but they are good company.
so
best of luck.
29th January 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

for which software companies am i eligible or not i have 60.5% in 10th,69% in 12th, 68% in B.Tech for electronics & communication Engg. and i have some certificate which are C, asp.net, plz tell me sir
30th July 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in IT company..Iam in holidays now..I have learnt c,c and java..could anyone pls tell me which are the other certification course i should proceed after java...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?