6th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th UP Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 12th standard and he is studying in UP Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 63% marks in his 11th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

9th August 2018, 04:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th UP Board student?

If your child is intelligent and good in studies by doing self-study then it is not compulsory to join any coaching classes.
But if he have some doubts or facing problem in catching the topics then, you should take him to join any of the good coaching centers near-by.
It will prove to be beneficial in board examination.
9th August 2018, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Joining any coaching class is upto your son. If he thinks that some extra preparation is needed, then he should join. Just make sure you get admission at a reputed place.

Coaching classes provide regular preparation in a systematic way, but the student also has to make an effort. Therefore, coaching classes will only benefit those, who are willing to study.
9th August 2018, 10:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join coaching classes in 12th standard, then you can definitely join because this will help you to cope up with the syllabus of 12th standard that will help you to score good marks in board examination as well as if you are going to appear in any entrance exam. I would like to suggest you to join a good reputed Institute. Clearance of your concepts play very important role in scoring good marks.
12th August 2018, 06:32 PM
gs1432

In my case i believe it is fine to join a coaching classes in class 12 no matter if you are in cbse or in up board. It is good for ones understanding and for your own practice!!
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?