14th September 2017, 02:31 AM
Laxmi pajing

Location: My permanent address is Boleng, siang dist. ,Arunachal pradesh. But I am recently live in Assam,

Can I join Allen institute of Kota in Rajasthan to prepare for NEET and AIIMS entrance exam?

Can I get a chance to admission in Allen Institute of Kota in Rajasthan, for preparation of Neet and AIIMS entrance examination for the session of the present year with in the 27 July or August batch? I am qualified class 12th std of cbse syllabus in Arunachal pradesh, North East India. Kindly provide me how to get admission in your institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is better between Sri Chaitanya, Kota and Allen, kota to prepare for NEET exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  2. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?
  3. Can I reappear for NEET exam? What is the date of admission in Allen Institute?
  4. Names of coaching institutes for science stream students?
  5. Is it beneficial to join Allen Academy, Kota in 12th standard?
  6. Which coaching institute is better for AIPMT among AAkash and Allen Kota campuses?
  7. Should I join Allen Career Institute(Kota) for IIT JEE coaching?
  8. How to get selected in AIIMS? With Allen study material can I get selected?
  9. Allen Career Institute, KOTA or Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, which is best?
  10. Is Allen Career Institute Kota a good coaching institute for IIT JEE?
  11. Is it beneficial to join GATE Wave, Kota for JEE Main & Advanced preparation? Details of GATE Wave, Kota? -- [New]
  12. Which is the best coaching institute in Kota, Allen, Resonance, Career Point and Vibrant? Date of the entrance exams and of the Phase II? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance to get government college in Rajasthan? I have cleared NEET with 8650 rank in Rajasthan
  14. What is the annual fee for Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT Coaching? Is there any Scholarship available?
  15. How to join Allen coaching at Kota?
  16. What is the fee structure of ALLEN Career Institute, Kota for 2 years Coaching Programme?
  17. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  18. Total fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT JEE preparation along with 11th?
16th September 2017, 08:30 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I join Allen institute of Kota in Rajasthan to prepare for NEET and AIIMS entrance exam?

Yes, Allen Institute of Kota is a decent institute for preparation of AIIMS, NEET, and other medical entrance exams preparation. They had given many selections in the recent years. Also, their fees is affordable in comparison to other nearby medical examination preparation institutes.
19th September 2017, 07:35 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Can I join Allen institute of Kota in Rajasthan to prepare for NEET and AIIMS entrance exam?

Yes you can definitely join Allen Institute of Kota for medical entrance examination like AIIMS and NEET. It is one of the most reputed institution for entrance exam preparation both medical and engineering.

ALLEN offers one of the best medical entrance preparatory course and have achieved good results. They provide study material to the students and also conduct periodic test for candidates. You can join the Enthusiast course which is for 12th standard candidates and the duration is 1 year. There are also other courses for 10+2 passed/appeared candidates.

The course fees is Rs.98,500. Candidates need to apply online through their official website http://www.allen.ac.in.

The institution will help you to prepare for the exam by providing the right material and procedure however qualifying AIIMS/NEET depends on your hard-work, dedication and self-belief.
15th May 2018, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

In Allen Kota Rajasthan coaching what is fees for preparation for AIIMS exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?